Name of Position: Call center operator\dispatcher for online taxi ordering system.
Employment duration: Permanent (with 2 months probation period).
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia, Moscow ave.
Working hours: Shift work, three shifts (night shift included).
Remuneration/Salary: Highly competitive, based on candidate’s experience and skills.
Age: 20 - 40
The selected candidate will work as team member in the fast-growing company’s call centre. Department focusing on customers support and calls handling.
Candidate will be assigned to:
- Answer to incoming calls;
- Communicate with clients and drivers;
- Take responsibility to make high quality and fast service;
- Manage and resolve customer complaints;
Required qualifications and knowledge base:
- Secondary school degree or higher;
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment;
- Good knowledge of city;
- Experience in using Google Maps;
- Customer service orientation;
- Organizational skills, attention to details;
- Listening skills, judgment and adaptability;
- Stress tolerance;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members;
- Strong knowledge of Georgian, English and Russian (both writing and speaking);
Resumes should be submitted in electronic format (WORD or PDF) to: email@example.com
Please obligatorily write in the Subject field: Call center operator vacancy.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Deadline for submission of resumes: before 20 December 2015.
Company brief profile:
“TaxiOnn” LLC is a startup company in Georgia in terms of delivering taxicab online ordering system, using your smartphone application or web site.
We are not looking just for a staff member, we are looking for members of our team, for friends with dedication, with a sense of belief for what we do and the desire to create something great and useful for our customers.
For more information about the driver's vacancy please follow the link.